Hi MOM Squad!
As you know, March is international women’s month and I’m inviting you to join me in celebrating sisterhood and recognizing phenomenal women (like yourself) with the #SisterhoodMatters campaign! #SisterhoodMatters is a fun, simple and meaningful way to say thank you to the women and sisters who have stood by and supported us. By participating, you help us showcase how beautiful sisterhood is, while encouraging women to really support one another. All you have to do is:
1. Find a photo of yourself and a woman in your life who supports, impacts, and/or inspires you
2. Write a short message to accompany the photo using one of the following: #SisterhoodMatters to me because…. Describe how your sister supports or inspires you and include the hashtag #SisterhoodMatters in your message You can come up with your own message, but make sure the hashtag #SisterhoodMatters is in there
3. Publish your photo and message on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google+ using the hashtag #SisterhoodMatters. OR Email the photo and message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, location, and subject heading “SisterhoodMatters” and we will post it online on your behalf via Circumspecte’s social media platforms!
4. Tag @Circumspecte_ and @AuntieOboshie if you or the person you are celebrating is in Ghana. You will be entered into a weekly raffle giveaway with prizes from Fabulously Fit & Fine, Green Basket, Auntie Oboshie and Circumspecte. You could also make it onto the guest list for an exclusive event on Saturday, April 2, 2016.
5. Invite at least three other women anywhere in the world to celebrate sisterhood and sisters. You can copy and paste this message. Don’t forget to change the name of the recipient.
6. Repeat as many times as you like to make the sisters and women in your life feel extra special! Questions? Email email@example.com.
That’s it! Are you ready? Let’s spread some sisterly love!